Sunday, October 5, 2008

Verification Of A Known Dll

Painting Nemo

I redid my painting Columbus steel frame last winter in Salmon (Britain). The transaction was very easy. I asked what I refer to the framework already equipped with bowls of direction and inserted back bottom bracket. The rest was fairly easy to climb with many new parts that I have collected hard in previous years. I changed the knobs Ergopower 10v Chorus of origin by Centaur 10v 2004. Campa Chorus derailleur is original but I changed the wheels Tacx. The cockpit has been changed. stem Seat is original. Note the Brooks saddle that I have little professional employee in the past but is doing very well on this circuit. The front fork is a Ferrus Dutouron purchased at € 70. It looks like a Mizuno. Thin and rigid, it runs out the bike in a curve.

I wanted a color amber caramel. The result is consistent with my expectations including a small pink tinge in the metalized if you look beneath the reflection of sunlight. Work correctly even if it is not great art.

The wheels are Mavic Classics SSC rejantées in 2007. The steerer is largely left with spacers that allow a high position, not very aesthetic but comfortable!
The classic bike properly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment