Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super-impose Billboards

Scrap tray = fall stopped!




Well, I crashed on Saturday leaving the club. When stopped, stupidly. I put on, I launched and pan on the floor. Fortunately no harm because these falls are often quite dangerous idiots.
In fact, three screw bracket are left to live their lives far from my pedals. So what would happen happened, the crown of twisted pedal, broke and the rider fell.

Note that the ring was bent, put a big dirt to painting the frame and eventually cut the tire up the room. Well done.

Result: a crown TA peatedly almost new, three screws Campa parts in nature, a tire with less than 1000km Veloflex nicked and damn.

For the record, when I changed my crown last winter, I'm stuck on 5 live, but it seems that it was not enough. They should check regularly!

The worst thing is that on returning I look on the state of Seven pedals: gloups, also missing a screw Ultra Torque!

0 comments:

Post a Comment