Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How Do You Make A Strong Spaghetti

Super bike ride tonight

I went for a bike ride after work. I went to 18h and did 53km. It was THE EXTRA FOOT THE TOP! It was beautiful, the sun shone again, the weather was around 25 degrees and the nature was beautiful.
it was good cruiser at 25km / h on my beautiful bike. A treat:)

The only drawback is that I ate a lot of flies, gnats, mosquitoes and other flying merdouille;)


There was a beautiful bebete on the road, good c ' is true that he had a little roll on the head ... yuck.





I love the wild orchids in this period. I am a fan. I spend a lot of time observing the slope and I do not hesitate to stop to take pictures with my phone. Well, only in side because otherwise I'm going a little too fast:)
Sometimes guys are hallucinating passing car. What does this Maboule kneeling in the slope with the helmet on his head, he prays or what??

0 comments:

Post a Comment