Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can An Ovarian Cyst Cause Fatigue?

Dijon


This time it's official, I leave the mountains snow and keep me from my dear lake. Destination? Opera Dijon. Yes, I think I'm more or less to live opera, saw the work that awaits me. Transition from nature to culture? Continued ...

For now, I present David Grimal, violinist in residence at the Opera de Dijon. A young musician outside the norm, who has traveled around the world and is able to fascinate the hall with 1500 seats by playing the solo violin sonatas of Bach or interpreting with other rhythms of North India.

For those who want to see photos and hear clips of beautiful, I invite you to visit his website: http://www.davidgrimal.com/

Otherwise, you'll get a glimpse by viewing the following video:

Like a flash, the shooting also took place 20 minutes from the cottage, studio Tibor Varga Martigny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment